Friday, November 9, 2007

"Can we Trick or Treat? YES WE CAN!!"

"Can you fix it? Yes I can!"

"Hooray for Bob!"

Getting Ready...

Bob the Builder

The crew before heading out to make a profit.

Micah and the neighbor boys raked up the leaves into a huge pile and then all jumped in them at once. Too bad they weren't raking in our yard.

For those of you familiar with the little builder in the yellow hard hat, you'll understand the title of this post. Micah was Bob the Builder for Halloween this year and he loved every second of it. Greg took him around with the other neighbor boys and their daddies. I think it was quite a surprise to him that all he had to do was say "Trick or Treat" and he got all the candy he could ever want. It's not that easy around the house :) Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures as much as Micah enjoyed Halloween.

(OH! I also want to add that we have some great shots of Micah in the pumpkin patch and at the apple orchard from earlier last month. I some how saved over them on our hard drive, but I did manage to get them on to Snapfish in time, so you can view them there if you haven't already seen them. Just let me know and I'll send you the link.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Micah has the BEST costume!