Wednesday, June 4, 2008

More Micahisms

Here are a few new Micahisms for ya'...

"Hey - cool shirt, Mom" (I had on a Notre Dame long sleeve T with the Fighting Irish guy on it)

"That's an idea." or "That's not an idea" (i.e. "That's a good idea (or bad idea)")

That's "dweedo?" (for Guido on Disney's "Cars" movie. I like to point at the character and have him say the name over and over just because it makes me laugh when he says it :)

"My poo poo is like hot dog" (Gross, I know, but he said it out of the clear blue yesterday and it cracked me up. Since he's potty training he is intrigued by his bowel movements.)

"Mom, are you sure that's a cargo plane (sea plane, jet plane?)" (As I was reading him and airplane book and telling him the names of the different airplanes.

"Hey Dad, how's my stick forest doin'?" (He asked that question to Greg on the phone yesterday in reference to his stick forest he left on the beach in Traverse City.)

"Ummm...actually..." (not sure where he learned the word "actually" or even how to use it?!)

"Hey sweetheart. It's OTay." (Spoken in a high tone when he's talking to Savannah)

"Can I watch my noovie now?" (for "movie")

No comments: